By D. Lanier Shook May 31, 2015
Sometimes the road calls you to the steering wheel and sometimes it calls you to YouTube. Our team has collected so much awesome content we’re going to share five videos this week, giving you a miniature film festival with video from across Kentucky, Tennessee, and South Carolina. Check these out and remember to follow us on YouTube while you’re there so you can be notified automatically when we add to our library of 96 videos.
- Doe River Bridge in Elizabethton, Tennessee
- So Three Ducks Walk Into a Bar… I Mean a River
- An Amazing View of Greenville, South Carolina’s One City Plaza With Main Street in the Background
- The Beautiful Fountain Outside Greenville, South Carolina’s Tupelo Honey Cafe
- Daniel Boone Statue in Barboursville, Kentucky, the home of the Daniel Boone Festival
Click here to read free selection from my novels and e-books. I can promise memorable characters and witty dialogue.