By D. Lanier Shook February 1, 2015
What’s better than fishing? How about an entire weekend at the TD Convention Center and the Bon Secours Wellness Arena, plus the Bassmaster Classic at Lake Hartwell. Well, that’s exactly what you can experience in three weeks.
On the weekend of February 20 the Bassmaster Classic will take place on Lake Hartwell. Competitors will bring their catches to the Bon Secours Wellness Arena for a weigh-in. Meanwhile the Bassmaster Classic Outdoor expo will be taking place on Woodruff Road at the TD Convention Center.
If you’re interested in any of this then check out the following links.
- Click here to visit the Bassmaster website where all of the information can be found along with lots of fishing information.
- Click here to read an incredible article on the Bassmaster website about the Bassmaster Classic returning to the Upstate this year.
- Click here to visit the Bon Secours Wellness Arena website to find information about the weigh-ins.
- Click here to visit the Army Corps of Engineers lake Hartwell webpage. This is where you can find out about the boat ramps hour and lake temperature.
- Click here to visit the South Carolina State Park website for Lake Hartwell where you can find out about camping and other park activities.
- Click here to visit the Visit Greenville Official website to find out about lodging, dining, and other activities on that weekend.