By D. Lanier Shook December 17, 2014
Lots of folks go all out at Christmas, but some places really take Christmas lights to the max. Here are five local light displays worth mentioning.
- Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland at the WNC Ag Center.
- Lights at the NC Arboretum on Highway 191.
- Roper Mountain Lights in Greenville.
- Christmas lights at Buncombe County’s Lake Julian Park from 6-9 most days until December 23.
- Our roving reporter Beth really likes the lights in Tanglewood Park at Clemmons near Winston Salem.