The folks up in Marshall have put their heads together to make sure you know what you can do in Madison County. They’ve compiled a list of a hundred activities you can read by clicking here. Here’s a few of the great ideas they came up with.
- Trout fishing.
- Natural hot spring spas and hot tubs.
- Scenic and historic byways.
- Festivals and galleries featuring nationally recognized artisans.
- Play golf at the oldest nine hole golf course in North Carolina.
- Visit the site of a World War Two Prisoner of War camp
- Practice Geo-caching.